Intermediate Pistol - The Fundamentals of Shooting Under Stress and Duress - 304 - Rice Lake
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rice Lake, WI
This course is designed for men and women who have chosen to take a proactive approach to their personal security by choosing to be a prepared and armed citizen. This course will cover how the body and mind react during a violent attack and provide the knowledge needed to increase your proficiency and confidence to effectively engage threats in high pressure situations.
This course will require students to exercise to increase their heart rate to simulate shooting under stress and duress. 3.5 hour course – 1.5 hour Classroom, 2 hours Range Time
By The End of This Course You Will Know:
- Stress Response System
- Optimal Response
- Physiological Effects of a Violent Encounter
- Psychological Effects of a Violent Encounter
- Range drills will consist of exercise (physical activity) induced shooting under stress as well as draws, reloads, shooting on the move and other dynamic shooting drills.
Equipment Required (bring this with you!):
- Three Magazines **
- Magazine Carrier **
- Appropriate Attire
- Ammunition (200 rounds) **
- Ear & Eye Protection **
**Ammunition, additional magazines, holsters***, ear & eye protection is available for purchase before class.
***Holsters must be outside the waistband and strong side only, no ankle, cross-draw, shoulder or chest holsters.
The Intermediate Pistol (Level 2) Course consists of four distinct courses which cover various topics and provide the necessary knowledge needed for anyone who is willing to become a prepared and armed citizen. Other available courses include:
- The Fundamentals of Concealed Carry
- The Fundamentals of Defensive Pistol Shooting
- The Fundamentals of Low Light Shooting