Intermediate Pistol - The Fundamentals of Low Light Shooting - 303 - Rice Lake
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Rice Lake, WI
This course is designed for men and women who have chosen to take a proactive approach to their personal security by choosing to be a prepared and armed citizen. This course will increase your proficiency and confidence to effectively engage threats in a low light or complete darkness situations. This course will also discuss the preferred attributes of a self-defense handgun, which light option is right for you and how & when to properly use your light to engage a threat.
3.5 hour course – 1.5 hour Classroom, 2 hours Range Time
By The End of This Course You Will Know:
- Handgun Preferences
- Weapon Light vs Handheld Light
- Light Application/Low-Light Tactics
- Range drills will consist of different lighting techniques, magazine reloads and other dynamic shooting drills.
Equipment Required (bring this with you!):
- Firearm (Pistol) *
- Three Magazines **
- Magazine Carrier **
- Flashlight (Handheld Preferred)
- Ammunition (200 rounds) **
- Ear & Eye Protection **
- Appropriate Attire
**Ammunition, additional magazines, holsters***,ear & eye protection is available for purchase before class.
***Holsters must be outside the waistband and strong side only, no ankle, cross-draw, shoulder or chest holsters.
The Intermediate Pistol (Level 2) Course consists of four distinct courses which cover various topics and provide the necessary knowledge needed for anyone who is willing to become a prepared and armed citizen. Other available courses include:
- The Fundamentals of Concealed Carry
- The Fundamentals of Defensive Pistol Shooting
- The Fundamentals of Shooting Under Stress and Duress