- Sign-up at either location.
- Pay $10.00 per entry.
- Shoot six (6) shots from a Ruger® LCP at a target twenty (20') feet away.
- Shoot at six (6) two (2") inch circles with one-half (1/2") inch bulls-eyes.
- Fireline Shooting & Training™ will provide target, firearm and ammunition.
- Fireline Shooting & Training™ will score your target.
- Participants must provide own eye and ear protection.
- All Shooters will be witnessed by an Employee.
- Scoring based on number of two (2") circles hit, plus a bonus for hitting the bulls-eye.
- Competition ends August 25, 2017.
- In case of a tie, winners will be provided a follow-up shoot off (at no additional charge).
Terms and Conditions: Participants must be 21-years of age or older, and legally able to own a firearm. Participants must use provided firearm and ammunition. Participants must sign a written release of liability. Participants must have their own eye and ear protection. Participants may make as many attempts as they want for an additional fee of $10.00 per attempt. All attempts are non-refundable. If a malfunction occurs with the firearm, or ammunition, participant may be able to make-up any unfired shots. Competition will close August 25, 2017. Winners will be notified on August 26, 2017, by phone, mail or e-mail. If necessary a tie-breaker will be held between August 26 - September 8, 2017.