Skills & Drills - Appleton
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Appleton, WI
Skills & Drills is a practice session for shooters who are already holster proficient. These sessions will focus on drills to enhance your skills for competitive shooting. These sessions also help you build and practice the skills necessary for being a responsible armed citizen who lives the conceal carry lifestyle.
**THIS IS NOT A CLASS**
- Intermediate Pistol – Defensive Pistol Shooting
- Introduction to Competitive Shooting
- Evidence of classification (USPSA/IPSC, IDPA, Steel Challenge)
- Recent Law Enforcement Training
- Three Magazines **
- Magazine Pouches **
- Appropriate Attire
- Ammunition (100-150 rounds)**
- Ear & Eye Protection**
*Rental Pistols are available for rent during this class, if you would like a specific
model available for you please notify us in advance.
**Ammunition, additional magazines, holsters***, ear & eye protection is available for purchase before class.
***Holsters must be outside the waistband and strong side only, no ankle, cross-draw, shoulder or chest holsters. Holsters must be kydex or formed/firm leather***